With an excellent licensed engineer, who has more than 15 years of experience in managing challenging projects, we help you realize your highest goals.
Construction project management:
In addition to all the functions imposed by the Building Act and the Chartered Engineers Code, the project manager will:
- take care and be responsible that the project will be carried out within the framework of the required plans (financial plan, schedule and economic plan);
- Manage the construction documentation according to the law and the client's requirements (construction diary...);
- Make timetables for the progress of work and ensured that deadlines are met;
- Prepare financial or economic plans, cost analyses, monthly performance forecasts;
- Prepare a book of accounting measurements, successfully defend it, and obtain the approval of the supervising engineer and the client;
- Motivate subordinates (construction workers to achieve the highest possible standards);
- Coordinate contractors or subcontractors on the construction site;
- Coordinate the project with the designer and client;
- Make an inventory of additional works and defend the claim before the supervising engineer and the client;
- Order all the necessary resources in accordance with the progress of the works;
- Depending on your wishes and authorizations, he also will obtain subcontractors (craftsmen), conclude contracts, and will search for the most suitable suppliers of materials;
- Prepare proof of the facility's reliability and successfully represent it at the technical inspection, and obtain a use permit;
- Prepare the final settlement and handover of the facility.